- A deposit or full payment will be required where goods are to be adjusted in any way or where goods are not held in stock, no deposit will be returned if the goods which were ordered have been cut, adjusted or altered in any way by us prior to collection or delivery, see items 17 and 18 below.
- Any deposit or full payment for adjusted/altered goods or special orders will not be refunded if the order placed by the customer is subsequently cancelled by the customer due to a delay or change of specification caused by a third party and through no fault of DirectPVCWindows.com, see items 17 and 18 below.
- DirectPVCWindows.com, all windows and doors are Bespoke and Made To Order on this site, no refund whatsoever will be given for windows or doors which are manufactured to your sizes, in other words for windows or doors that are classed as Bespoke or Made to Measure, see items 17 and 18 below.
- All goods remain the property of DirectPVCWindows.com until paid in full.
- Prices quoted in writing by E:mail or Post are firm for 30 days. Thereafter the amount quoted must be confirmed as correct.
- Quality. Please check thoroughly at all times, we will not refund any deposit or payment of items which have been fitted by you or your tradesman and are then found to be damaged, please check before installation.
- No guarantee is given or implied as to the colour match of the images shown compared to the actual foils used but we are confident any differences are minimal.
- Window types, sizes and dimensions may vary from those on the Web site, in our brochures or on display in our showrooms. We reserve the right to alter any of the above specifications as we see fit but will endeavour to inform you at all times.
- Glass names quoted for may be changed when necessary and an equivalent used, the style or pattern of glass will be the same.
- Brassware, it would be unusual for us to use brass fittings but where brass fittings are used no guarantee is given on the longevity of the lacquer which has been applied to the brass.
- All our locks carry a 12 month guarantee.
- All PVC sections are a minimum of 70mm.
- External White and Woodgrain UPVC Doors. Guarantee 10 years on the construction of the Door and Frame. 5 year guarantee on the double glazing and 1 year on the locking mechanism.
- External White and Woodgrain UPVC Windows, all guarantees are as above at 13.
- Double Glazing, where sold seperately, 5 years guarantee if properly fitted.
- The guarantees in respect of a particular item are for the replacement of the defective component only, our liability will not extend beyond the cost of the defective component.
- All goods must be checked upon arrival for defects, damage or unsuitability, all damages or shortages must be expressed to us in writing, preferably by email within 48 hours, Trading Standards have informed us that there is a 7 day right to cancel any order, however, the goods received must be returned by you the customer at your expense in the condition that they were despatched from our premises, only upon return and inspection to check the goods for damage will we consider refunds, all goods on our web site are Special Order or Bespoke and will not be accepted for return.
- There is a 7 day cooling off period with regard to any orders placed by customers, this could in effect delay your orders, please make sure you advise us should you wish us to hold your order back from processing for the 7 day cooling off period, any cancellation prior to Manufacture or supply will result in a 3% Credit or Debit Card processing charge, please read item 3 above.
- Glass Faults; Any fault within a glass pane or glazed unit which is not visible in normal transmission, in other words without having to look at the glass from unsual angles or which only show up in sunlight are deemed to be acceptable when viewed from a distance of a minimum 3 metres, this conforms to British Standards.
© Copyright 2004 - 2013 Direct PVC Windows, Ltd.
Company Registration Number SC340431 Bay 5 Eastfield Industrial Estate, Penicuik, Edinburgh, EH26 8HA